Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Waiting for September!

can't wait for september! guess what? i'll be a student again this september! .Sitting at home wasn't a good idea okay! i thought that maybe i should work but my dad kindda so"controlling"me.He doesn't allowed me to work.He said that i should rest for a month before continue my study this september.He also doesn't allowed me to chase my dream..That is study abroad at UK(he doesn't trust me living in a country that have night live) ...Right now i should be happy cause if he let me go i'll be studing at UK this september.Oh and guess what scholar closed!so i don't have any choice left so i decided to study at private universities in Malaysia!. Before making any of the decision of course i need to "selidik"dulu kan U mana yang terbaik untuk i.So i guess Uni*** is the best option for me right now.Diploma done and Hello Degree.For Diploma i take IT courses.For Degree i'll be Computer Science student .Im so excited to learn new things!... i really really don't like staying at home for too long it's killing me like hell kot~!.Nak study balik SERONOK!.Waiting for september oh i can't wait for that moment to come!! ..







cost living at UK per year memang tak mampu nak bayar!that's why i can't go right?
this is one of the offer letter from UK.:( and oh nama depan aku zai okey!







No comments:

Post a Comment

hey feel free 2 cmmt me oke!